Your Content. Your Message. Your Voice.
- Websites can be confusing if you’re not certain how the process works. It’s not just the messaging but how it is woven with your keyword phrases that makes the difference between a site that gets visited and one that gets ignored. You’ll find several lists on this site, including what to ask a copywriter, graphic design and web designer before you start working with them, and what should be included in a brochure and website. This will resolve some of the mystique behind the process, making your participation less stressful.
Robin Kellogg Associates works with you, ensuring that your message is heard and understood by your clients. And, we don’t disappear after we’re done with the project. We remain available for any little tweaks that may need to be done.
- Blogs are still going strong. They are not for everyone, as they require frequent updating and interaction with the readers. However, if you do pursue blogs, they can also be one of the best ways to build your database and reach prospective clients.
We can create blogs for any business. You provide us with the topic and any background information you’d like us to review, and we’ll write it for you.
- Brochures are not only valuable handouts but can be used to drive traffic to your website and social media sites. It should include just enough information to whet your potential client’s appetite without giving too much information. That’s why you have a website.
Brochures don’t have to be dry and boring to read. We help you create brochures that capture your clients’ interest and intrigue them to find out more about your business, product or service.
- Press Releases are an enigma to many people. They are used to announce a new location, employee, honor, product or service, etc. They should be timely and have a purpose. Knowing what should go into a release and how it should be formatted will make the difference between it being read and being tossed in the trash can.
We interview you and then write the press release. We are also happy to distribute it for you if you like.
- Postcards offer businesses and non-profit organizations a means by which to advertise their events, sales and meetings without spending a fortune. Postcards are still less expensive to mail than a standard letter, and if designed, worded and distributed properly can be quite successful. Just ask your local realtor.
We’ve created postcard text for numerous clients, from printers to mortgage brokers to web designers.
- Flyers, like postcards, are an inexpensive but effective way to get your message out to your clients or the public.
At Robin Kellogg Associates we’ve written the text for hundreds of flyers over the years. Let us help you find just the right words for your next project.
- Articles, whether in print or online, can serve multiple purposes. Besides sharing your knowledge, they can be repurposed as blogs, posts on social media or incorporated or cited in other marketing materials.
We work with business professionals, tradespeople and entrepreneurs when they want to publish articles or advertorials in newspapers, industry journals or magazines.
- One-Sheets work well for speakers, realtors, mortgage brokers, attorneys or anyone who wants to tell their story in an energetic and direct manner.
Our clients have found that having a single sheet which summarizes what they offer and what their company is all about is an invaluable marketing tool.
Robin Kellogg Associates
Robin Kellogg Associates has been the alternative to an
in-house communications office since 2000 providing content for websites, brochures, blogs, press releases, one-sheets, articles, and books.
“I just wanted to take the time to thank you for the wonderful “Ram Upgrade Special” Brochure you created for us. The message to our customers was delivered effectively and helped generate more business. I deeply appreciate the professionalism you convey and recommend you highly to my colleagues and friends. You are the ‘go to person’ to develop written material.”
Co-Owner, The MSM Consulting Group
“Robin Kellogg has provided exemplary work product on a continuous basis. Her attention to detail, responsiveness and dedication has been greatly appreciated. I wouldn’t hesitate to hand over any writing project to her, and couldn’t recommend her more!”
Partner, Wasserman and Miller Law Offices
Book Coach &
Everyone has a story to share, a tale to spin, a message to communicate.
I help guide you through the arduous book writing process so that you can turn your idea into a published reality.
For more information on writing services, please fill out the form on this page. I will contact you within 1-2 business days.
Tell your story with conviction.
Contact Robin Kellogg Associates today to find out how.
At Robin Kellogg Associates we continue to educate ourselves so we can better serve our clients. We make it our business to stay informed about:
- SEO—Search engines algorithms are in constant flux. Should your text be long or short? Should it contain keywords or just relevant information? Do some pages carry more weight than others?
We work with individuals knowledgeable about search engine optimization (SEO) who keep up with the almost daily changes in the algorithms.
- Social Media—If you aren’t on social media, then you’re leaving money on the table. The good news is you don’t have to be on everything. You need the sites that will best represent your business type and needs. We help you do that.
- Web Page Content—Is your website content concise, consistent and directed toward your target audience? Does it add to your customers overall experience? Does it get your message across? Do you have a proper call-to-action? Does that call-to-action convert to sales and is that call-to-action an essential part of your inbound program?
These are all questions that should be addressed when preparing your website content. At Robin Kellogg Associates, we work with you to produce content that is customer-centric, direct and easy-to-understand. We will also craft a call-to-action that motivates your existing and potential clients to contact you for more information. The result is a content driven website that tells your audience how you can solve their problem and what they need to do to get the process started.
Over the years, Robin Kellogg Associates has formed strategic partnerships with web designers and developers, graphic artists, printers and others who touch the same projects and clients that we do. You may not need our copywriting services at the moment, but we are more than happy to act as your referral source for these above-mentioned professionals.
Our clients appreciate the attention to detail and creative input that we bring to each of their communications projects. We help them tell their story with a strong, clear voice that echoes their mission and core values throughout their marketing materials. We work with them side by side to ensure that we stay within the parameters we mutually set and stay true to their expectations.
We also work with individuals and business professionals to
write e-books and print books.
© 2016 Robin Kellogg Associates | All rights reserved